FREE GIFTS 🎁
The Acrylic Eye Lenses are bright in color with a flat back on the other side and hollow.1 pair of well-made eye lenses with bright colors. These Lovely Sterling Gray are made of premium quality HEMA materials, Which are safe for your eyes use and also eco-friendly. These Sterling Gray Lenses will cover your iris gently and enlarge your eyes in a natural way.
Prolonged UV exposure is harmful to skin and eyes, can increase your risk for cataracts and other serious eye conditions. These Cosmetic Eye Contacts Colored Lenses are made from soft lens material that contains more moisture, which provides all-day comfort and fit. These contact lenses are easy to insert, easy to use, and easy to depend on.
A beautiful light grey hues Lenses with a dash of natural grey in the center. So stunning and can transform dark eyes to stunning eyes. The most natural gray color that you're been looking for. Supernatural but also vivid color. The Sterling Gray Lenses can completely cover your pupil, make your eyes vibrant and beautiful, and get a more realistic facade.
Lens BC: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Cycle: 1 Year
Packing Specification: 1 Pair of Lenses, FREE lens cases, FREE lens tools and gifts...
Prescription Power: 0.00
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
For more details, go to Instruction Guide page.