FREE GIFTS 🎁
These Lovely Rainbow Lenses are made of premium quality HEMA materials, Which are safe for your eyes use and also eco-friendly. These Rainbow Lenses will cover your iris gently and enlarge your eyes in a natural way.1 pair of well-made eye lenses with bright colors. These contact lenses are easy to insert, easy to use, and easy to depend on. These rainbow contacts feature a multiple-toned coloration. All 7 colors of the rainbow, are carefully blended together to create a wearable bonanza of colors.
These Cosmetic Eye Contacts Colored Lenses are made from soft lens material that contains more moisture, which provides all-day comfort and fit. The timeless, inimitable design of these rainbow lens contacts makes them attractive on any iris color, eye shape, or skin tone. Please keep these Colored Contact Eye Lenses away from the heat source, avoiding melting.
These Eye Comfort Soft Lenses are perfect for Party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, etc. Completing definitely will make your life full of the joy of creation. It creates beautiful lovely eyes. Natural Eye Color Rainbow Lenses are also a great choice as a gift to yourself, your friends, or your family.
Lens BC: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Cycle: 1 Year
Packing Specification: 1 Pair of Lenses, FREE lens cases, FREE lens tools and gifts...
Prescription Power: 0.00
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
For more details, go to Instruction Guide page.