FREE GIFTS 🎁
These Fashionable Opal Brown Lenses are made of premium quality HEMA materials, which are safe for your eyes use and also eco-friendly. The Acrylic Eye Lenses are bright in color with a flat back on the other side and hollow. The timeless, inimitable design of these Opal Brown Lenses contacts makes them attractive on any iris color, eye shape, or skin tone.
These colored contact eye lenses soft and watery feel, high oxygen permeability. Wear them to brighten up your eyes at the office or for a night out. Prolonged UV exposure is harmful to skin and eyes, can increase your risk for cataracts and other serious eye conditions. The Soft Eye Lens pattern is of a standard diameter meaning you can wear these and look 100% natural.
These contact lenses are easy to insert, easy to use, and easy to depend on. Perfect for light and dark eyes, these contacts will take the breath away from anyone who sees them. Natural Eye Color Lenses are also a great choice as a gift to yourself, your friends, or your family.
Lens BC: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Cycle: 1 Year
Packing Specification: 1 Pair of Lenses, FREE lens cases, FREE lens tools and gifts...
Prescription Power: 0.00
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
For more details, go to Instruction Guide page.