FREE GIFTS 🎁
These Lovely Amethyst Lenses are made of premium quality HEMA materials. Which are safe for your eyes use and also eco-friendly. These Attractive Amethyst lenses to cover our eyes perfectly. The Acrylic Eye Lenses are bright colors. These Amethyst Lenses will cover your iris gently and enlarge your eyes in a natural way. These Cosmetic Eye Contacts Colored Lenses are made from soft lens material that contains more moisture, which provides all-day comfort and fit.
Amethyst Lenses from the natural range are suitable for a more subtle color change, with three natural colors that blend together for a naturally beautiful look. These Eye Comfort Soft Lenses are able to provide 75% protection from UV-A and 99% protection from UV-B radiations. These Beautiful Pupil Contact Lenses contain more water content, allowing in more oxygen to relieve your eyes and provide all-day comfort. It is fashionable and popular among girls and women.
These Amethyst Lenses are perfect for Party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, etc. Completing definitely will make your life full of the joy of creation. Please keep these Colored Contact Eye Lenses away from the heat source, avoiding melting.
Natural Eye Color Lenses are also a great choice as a gift to yourself, your friends, or your family.
Elegant but solid is how Amethyst will look like on your eyes
Lens BC: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Cycle: 1 Year
Packing Specification: 1 Pair of Lenses, FREE lens cases, FREE lens tools and gifts...
Prescription Power: 0.00
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
For more details, go to Instruction Guide page.