FREE GIFTS 🎁
These Amber Lenses are made of premium quality HEMA materials. Which are safe for your eyes use and also eco-friendly. This is a Gorgeous New style Lens with no bubble in the center. The Acrylic Eye Lenses are bright in color with a flat back on the other side and hollow 1 pair of well-made eye lenses with bright colors. Contact lenses are the perfect color combination of yellow color tones and unique shading around the rim and blending at the center the main color creating a truly beautiful eye.
Prolonged UV exposure is harmful to skin and eyes, can increase your risk for cataracts and other serious eye conditions. These Lovely Lenses are able to provide 75% protection from UV-A and 99% protection from UV-B radiations. These Beautiful Pupil Contact Lenses contain more water content, allowing in more oxygen to relieve your eyes and provide all-day comfort.
These Amber Lenses are perfect for Party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, etc. Completing definitely will make your life full of the joy of creation. Please keep these Colored Contact Eye Lenses away from the heat source, avoiding melting.
Natural Eye Color Lenses are also a great choice as a gift to yourself, your friends, or your family.
The pupil hole on this lens is small to give it a very natural appearance and may or may not cloud your vision. This is a gorgeous new style lens that's 100% opaque due to the first layer of color being white and the design put on top of that producing a complete color change. Due to the multiple layers of color to achieve the hand-painted design this lens is slightly thicker and your eyes may need a couple of days to adjust. Dupes for FX eyes hand-painted lenses.
This design has a SMALL PUPIL SIZE so it completely covers the natural eye color. However, vision will be slightly affected/blurry due to this (tunnel vision). Not suitable for reading and driving.
Lens BC: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Cycle: 1 Year
Packing Specification: 1 Pair of Lenses, FREE lens cases, FREE lens tools and gifts...
Prescription Power: 0.00
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
For more details, go to Instruction Guide page.